How do I format my DStv HD PVR hard drive?
How to format your DStv Explora’s hard drive? Hold the POWER button on your decoder down, till the front panel shows a blank screen 2. Then hold down the P+ button, until CODE appears on the front panel 3. Then press: P- (0 will appear on the front panel) 4.
How do you perform the flash erase for 2 tuner HD PVR?
HDPVR – File flash erase process
- Reboot the decoder (from power cable or from front panel)
- Immediately PRESS AND HOLD the following keys simultaneously: STOP, EXIT, P+
- Keep them pressed for quite some time (30-60 seconds) until you see CLEARING FLASH scrolling on the front panel.
How do I reset my DStv decoder?
How to reset your DStv decoder
- Press the blue “DStv button” on your remote control.
- Then use the right arrow on the remote control to go to “Settings“.
- Use the down arrow to go to “System Settings“.
- Now use the right arrow to go to the next menu and select “Reset Decoder Settings“
How do I clear error code after payment on DStv?
Check to ensure that your card is inserted correctly. To clear the E16 error in both DSTV and GOtv, you need to send a text message. For DSTV, text the word ‘RESET’ followed by your card number to 22688. In the case of GOtv, send a text message with the word ‘RESET’ followed by your ICU number to 22688.
How do I fix a corrupted DStv Explora hard drive?
Insert the power cable, and don’t let go of the power button as your decoder powers up. It will bring up the word “CODE,” and to repair the corruption, press P-P+P-P+ on your remote. It will begin to format all the data on your decoder, and when it is done, it will reboot itself.
How do I fix a corrupted hard drive?
Methods to Fix Corrupted Hard Drive
- Go to Computer/This PC >> Select Hard Drive >> Choose Properties.
- Select Tools >> Error checking >> Check now >> Check local disk >> Start.
- Shut down all open and running programs >> wait for the system to check upon the next boot >> restart the PC.
How do you reset a PVR?
9400 – Whole Home PVR
- If you can’t see any picture on your TV, reset your receiver by pressing and holding the POWER button for 5 seconds.
- On your Satellite TV remote, press MENU.
- Scroll to and select System Setup.
- Scroll to and select Factory Defaults.
- Read the warning and select Yes.
How do I fix a corrupted DStv Explora decoder?
Press and hold the power button on the front of your decoder. Insert the power cable, and don’t let go of the power button as your decoder powers up. It will bring up the word “CODE,” and to repair the corruption, press P-P+P-P+ on your remote.
How do I reset my DStv decoder without the remote?
Process of how to reset DStv decoder without remote First, unplug the power button from your decoder and ensure it is completely turned off. You can check for this by ensuring all its lights are turned off, and none is blinking. Turn it back on and press the reset button on your decoder.
How do I rescan my DStv HD decoder?
Press the DStv button on the remote. Scroll to Settings. Then to System Settings. Select Reset Decoder Setting.