How can I improve my English grammar for bank exams?
7 Ways to Boost Your English for all Bank Exams
- Cloze Test.
- Para-jumbles/Jumbled Words.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Paragraph Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Vocabulary/Word Association.
- Sentence Completion/Rearrangement of Sentences.
Is grammar important to bank exam?
In the banking examinations, the English language includes three important sections which are Grammar, Vocabulary and Reading Comprehension. Through this, the exam conducting authorities judge the English reading, writing, speaking, and analytical skills of the candidate.
Which English grammar book is best for bank exam?
IBPS PO Books for English Language
- Word Power Made Easy by Normal Lewis.
- English Grammar & Composition by Wren and Martin.
- Descriptive General English by S P Bakshi and Richa Sharma.
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by Hari Mohan Prasad, Uma Rani Sinha, Mcgraw Hill Education Publication.
How can I increase my marks in bank exam?
To know the detailed exam pattern, syllabus and type of questions asked in the bank exams, candidates must solve mock tests, previous year papers and practise papers frequently to score well in the SBI PO exam, IBPS, RBI and other bank exams….Static GK
- IBPS Exams.
- SBI Exams.
- RBI Exams.
Which site is best for banking preparation?
5 Best Websites, Blogs for Bank Exam Preparation
- Website 1: Bankers Daily. The website is Top Rankers – http://banking.toprankers.com/.
- Website 2: Bank PO ORG.
- Website 3: Gradestack Gradeup and AffairsCloud.
- Website 4: All India Exams.
- Website 5: Tamil Cube Bankers Daily.
- Which one do you Like?
How can I focus in bank exam?
Bank Exams: Important subjects to focus on
- Quantitative Aptitude. It is one of the most important and scoring subject for candidates preparing for the banking exams.
- English. The candidates have high scope to secure good marks in English test.
- General Awareness.
- Reasoning Ability.
How can I top in bank exam?
Best 10 Bank Exams to gear up for in 2020
- SBI PO.
- SBI Clerk.
- IBPS PO.
- IBPS Clerk.
- IBPS RRB Officer Scale I.
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant.
- RBI Grade B Officer.
- RBI Office Assistant.
Which app is good for banking?
A few effective apps that one can download from google play store are Vocab24, Pocket Aptitude, Grade up etc. Grade Up-Exam Preparation App | Free Mocks Class. Testbook – Exam Preparation App: Free Mock Tests | Live Class. Adda 24/7 or Banking Adda-IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SSC CGL, Railway RRB & SBI.
Which app is best for banking exam?
Best Bank Exam Preparation Apps
- Grade Up.
- Online Tayyari.
- Oliveboard’s Mock Tests & Exam Prep App.
- IBPS Bank Exam Preparation.