How do I add my Office 365 account to my iPhone?
Go to your device’s Settings, scroll down and tap Mail > Accounts >Add Account. Select Exchange. Enter your Microsoft 365 email address, password, and a description of your account. Tap Next.
What is the Server for Microsoft Exchange on iPhone?
You should use outlook.office365.com as your Server name. Once you have the Server Name entered, tap Next. 6. Choose the type of information you want to synchronize between your account and your device, and then touch Save.
What is the Server for Outlook email on iPhone?
Incoming Server: outlook.office365.com. Incoming Port: 993 for IMAP and 995 for POP. SSL Enabled. Outgoing Server: smtp.office365.com.
How do I find my Office 365 Exchange Server Name?
If you’re connecting to your Microsoft 365 email, the Exchange server name is partner.outlook.cn….Find your Exchange server name
- Sign in to your account using Outlook Web App.
- In Outlook Web App, on the toolbar, click Settings.
- Under POP setting, look at the value for Server name.
How do I connect my iPhone to my Microsoft account?
Link your iPhone to your Surface
- On your iPhone, download the Microsoft Edge app from the App Store.
- Open Microsoft Edge on your iPhone. Sign in with your Microsoft account to link it to your Surface.
What is the server when adding email to iPhone?
Configuration for iPhones with iOS 13 and newer
- Ensure IMAP is selected at the top.
- Name: Your user’s first and last name.
- Email: Your full username ([email protected]).
- Description: A personal description.
- INCOMING MAIL SERVER: Host Name: mail.example.com.
- OUTGOING MAIL SERVER: Host Name: mail.example.com.
Which Exchange server am I connected?
To determine the version of Exchange that your account connects to, do the following: With Microsoft Outlook running, press and hold CTRL while you right-click the Outlook icon in the notification area. Click Connection Status. Move the horizontal slider all the way to the right.
What is office365 Exchange server?
Microsoft Exchange Online is a hosted messaging solution that delivers email, calendar, contacts, and tasks from PCs, the web, and mobile devices. These servers are housed in Microsoft datacenters and are accessible to users on a wide range of devices from inside a corporate network or over the Internet.
How do I add my work Outlook account to my iPhone?
Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, then select your email provider.
- Enter your email address and password.
- If you see Next, tap Next and wait for Mail to verify your account.
- If you see Save, tap Save.
How do I install Office 365 on my iPhone?
– Email: your full email address. – Server: partner.outlook.cn – Username: your full email address. – Password: email account password.
How to set up Microsoft 365 on iPhone?
Set up a Microsoft 365, Exchange, or Outlook.com email in the iOS Mail app. Go to your iPhone or iPad’s Settings > scroll down and tap Accounts & Passwords > Add Account. Note: If you’re on iOS 10, go to Mail > Accounts > Add Account.
How to set up Office 365?
Open Office website.
How do you set up Microsoft Office 365?
Sign in to Microsoft 365 with your work or school account with your password like you normally do.