How do you change the tennis ball on a Mac?
- On OSX a tennis ball is one of the standard “user” login images – and on OSX when you create a user it randomly chooses one.
- Go to Users & Groups Preferences, click edit on your current icon, choose another one.
How do I change the short name on my Mac?
Right-click your account name, and in the contextual menu that opens, select Advanced Options…. In the Advanced Options sheet, next to “Full name:”, enter your name as you wish it to appear when logging into your account. Click OK.
How do you change the golf ball on a Mac?
Open System Preferences> Users & Groups> Login Items click on the image to edit it or change it to one of the systems default images or one of your own from your Photos library or from an image in a folder you have, use the plus key.
How do you change the admin name on a Mac?
You need only follow these steps to change the username:
- Open System Preferences.
- Users & Groups.
- Click unlock and enter your password.
- Now Control-click or right-click the user that you want to rename.
- Choose Advanced.
- Change the name in the full name field.
- Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
How do you change your profile on a MacBook?
Change a user’s login picture on Mac
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Users & Groups .
- Select the user account on the left.
- Click the user’s picture on the right, then do any of the following:
- After you select an image, you can adjust its look.
- Click Save.
What is my Mac short username?
The account name is sometimes called a short name because it’s usually a shorter version of your full name or a name you created. When asked for your user name—for example, in the login window or when connecting for file sharing or screen sharing—you can enter either your full name or your account name.
How do I customize my Mac mouse?
To customize your cursor on macOS Monterey by changing its color:
- Go into System Preferences.
- Choose Accessibility.
- Select Display on the left side menu.
- Choose the Pointer tab.
- Click on the Pointer Fill Color.
- Make your color selection, then select the red button at the top left to close the Pointer Fill Color box.
How do you customize control click on Mac?
Right-click on Mac
- Control-click: Press and hold the Control key while you click an item. For example, Control-click an icon, a window, the toolbar, the desktop, or another item.
- Customize how you Control-click: Change options for secondary click for your trackpad or for your mouse.
How do you change your profile on a Macbook?
Why is my macbook profile picture a golf ball?
The golf ball is most likely your user account picture. It cannot be removed. However, you should be able to change it, using the steps you described (System Preferences -> Users & Groups). Make sure to click on the big picture in the Password tab instead of clicking on the little picture in the sidebar.
How do I change the name of a file on Mac?
You can change the name of most files, folders, and disks, including the internal hard disk (named Macintosh HD by default). If you change the name of your hard disk, it still appears with its original name on a network. On your Mac, select the item, then press Return. Or force click the item’s name.
How do I change the name of a file in word?
Click on “Change Icon” in the pop-up window and then enter new file name in “Caption” text box. Click “OK” to close the pop-up windows and you can see the file name is changed with the new name.
How to change the icon of a Chapte file in word?
Choose “Create from File” option and locate the file using “Browse” button. Here, we inserted a file name “Chapte 1.docx”. Click on the “Change Icon” button.
How do I edit the title of a Word document?
I found on a iMac, you must open the Word document first and go into File > Properties > Summary and you can edit the name of the Title and Author of the document there. Re-save the Word document. Re-Save as a PDF as normal.