How do you cite a YouTube video machine?
To cite a video from YouTube properly, you must take the following pieces of information into consideration:
- Full name, username, or name of the company who posted the content.
- Title of the video.
- Title of the website (YouTube)
- Publisher of the video.
- Date the video was posted.
- Length or duration of the video.
How do I cite an online video in APA?
Screen name. (year, month day). Title of video [Video file]. Retrieved from http://xxxxxxxxx The in-text citations include the author name outside of brackets (whichever that may be) and the date.
How do you arrange a table of contents in a project?
Tips to Creating a Good Table of Content
- Tips to Creating a Good Table of Content.
- Make the Chapter One Your Introduction : In most project work the first chapter is used to introduce basic concepts, issues and scope to be discussed in the main project work.
- Most Times Chapter Two is for Review of Related Literature:
How do you format a table of contents in Word?
Format the text in your table of contents
- Go to References > Table of Contents > Custom Table of Contents.
- Select Modify.
- In the Styles list, click the level that you want to change and then click Modify.
- In the Modify Style pane make your changes.
- Select OK to save changes.
How do you reference a YouTube video Harvard style?
Referencing a YouTube video Harvard style in the reference list
- Username of the person posting the video.
- Year video posted (in round brackets)
- Title of video (in italics)
- Series title (only if the video is from a series)
- Online video (in square parentheses )
- Available at: URL.
- Accessed: date (in square parentheses )
How do you APA cite a video?
- Use the name of the account that uploaded the video as the author.
- Provide the specific date on which the video was uploaded.
- Italicize the title of the video.
- Include the description “[Video]” in square brackets after the title.
- Provide the site name (YouTube) and URL of the video.
How should a table of contents look?
A table of contents usually includes the titles or descriptions of first-level headings (chapters in longer works), and often includes second-level headings (sections or A-heads) within the chapters as well, and occasionally even includes third-level headings (subsections or B-heads) within the sections as well.