What if you could change one thing about the world what would it be?
There should be more openness towards ideas that conflict our own. We should end global warming, crime, war, racism, terrorism, cancer, pollution, poverty, climate change and more. Those are all things that many people would change about the world but I want everyone to think bigger.
How can we save our planet?
10 things you can do to help save our planet
- Use your voice. We are the first generation to know we’re destroying the world, and we could be the last that can do anything about it.
- Be Informed.
- Be political.
- Travel responsibly.
- Eat sustainably.
- Reduce your waste.
- Watch what you buy.
- Find ways to donate.
What things can change the world?
If you need some inspiration or a motivational kick in the butt, here are 20 things worth changing:
- Limited access to electricity.
- Poor treatment of animals.
- Underfunded green technologies.
- The shortage of jobs.
- Public education.
- Time and gravity.
- The traditional career mentality.
What I would change if I could and why speech?
We should end global warming, crime, war, racism, terrorism, cancer, pollution, poverty, climate change and more. Those are all things that many people would change about the world but I want everyone to think bigger. If I could change one thing about the world, I would eliminate human greed.
How can I change my life Year?
Here’s how to change your life in one year’s time……1. Start with health
- Sleep the recommended 7 to 8 hours a night.
- Hard exercise (more than just walking) for 30–60 minutes at least 4 times a week.
- Eat more whole foods (and learn how to cook them).
- Meditate to improve your daily focus and mental resilience.
Who has the highest IQ kid?
What is the IQ of a prodigy?
All of the prodigies showed uneven cognitive profiles. In fact, one prodigy obtained a total IQ score of 108 and a visual spatial IQ score of 71, which is worse than 97 percent of the general population.
How I can change the world?
10 ways you can change the world today
- Spend your consumer dollar wisely.
- Know who’s looking after your money (and what they’re doing with it)
- Give a percentage of your income to charity every year.
- Give blood (and your organs, when you’re done with them)
- Avoid that #NewLandfillFeeling.
- Use the interwebz for good.
Which book is best for life?
- THE ALCHEMIST. BY: Paulo Coelho.
- THE ARTIST’S WAY. BY: Julia Cameron.
- LIFE OF PI. BY: Yann Martel.
- THE ROAD LESS TRAVELED. BY: M.
- THE HISTORY OF LOVE. BY: Nicole Kraus.
- CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD. BY: Neil Donald Walsch.
- THE GIVING TREE. BY: Shel Silverstein.
- FLOW: THE PSYCHOLOGY OF OPTIMAL EXPERIENCE.