When can I use in addition?
You use in addition when you want to mention another item connected with the subject you are discussing. Part-time English classes are offered. In addition, students can take classes in other languages.
What is an alphabetical list called?
When applied to strings or sequences that may contain digits, numbers or more elaborate types of elements, in addition to alphabetical characters, the alphabetical order is generally called a lexicographical order.
What is another word for alphabetical order?
other words for alphabetical
- A to Z.
What is the word for &?
The term ampersand is a corruption of and (&) per se and, which literally means “(the character) & by itself (is the word) and.” The symbol & is derived from the ligature of ET or et, which is the Latin word for “and.”
What is the longest word in the English language?
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis Appearing in the Oxford English Dictionary, this 45-letter word for a disease is the longest English word that is defined in a major dictionary. It’s a technical word referring to the lung disease more commonly known as silicosis.
Which joining word is used to add another idea?
What is another word for Including?
Frequently Asked Questions About include Some common synonyms of include are comprehend, embrace, and involve. While all these words mean “to contain within as part of the whole,” include suggests the containment of something as a constituent, component, or subordinate part of a larger whole.
What is the world’s worst word?
‘Moist’ – a word apparently despised the world over – is about to be named the worst word in the English language. The word has emerged as a clear frontrunner in a global survey conducted by Oxford Dictionaries.
Which thesaurus is best?
31 Best English Thesaurus Books of All Time
- Oxford English Thesaurus For Schools.
- Oxford Mini Dictionary and Thesaurus.
- Merriam-Webster’s School Thesaurus, New Edition, 2017 Copyright.
- Collins English Dictionary and Thesaurus Essential edition.
- Junior Illustrated English Dictionary and Thesaurus.
- New Websters Dictionary and Thesaurus of the English Language.
What is the word for including everyone?
other words for including all members sweeping. all. all-inclusive. blanket. broad.
Is a thesaurus alphabetical?
A thesaurus is a list of words arranged in conceptual groups or alphabetically, and for each word you can see: similar words: a number of words that have nearly the same meaning or the same meaning (synonym)
How many words are in a thesaurus?
Thesaurus is a 9 letter long Word starting with T and ending with S.
What is the stupidest phobia?
Top 10 Stupidest Phobias
- Anatidaephobia (the fear of somewhere, somehow a duck watching you)
- Pentheraphobia (the fear of your mother-in-law)
- Chrometophobia (fear of money)
- Cherophobia (the fear of happiness)
- Bananaphobia (the fear of bananas)
- Biophobia (fear of living things)
What is the best thesaurus app?
Best Thesaurus Apps for Android & iOS
- Pocket Thesaurus. The best writing app is the one which could support valuable tools that helps users to develop and enhance user’s writing style.
- Power Thesaurus.
- Online Thesaurus.
- Synonym Quiz + Thesaurus.
- Roget’s Thesaurus.
What’s the rarest phobia?
Here are 10 uncommon but very real phobias you probably never knew existed.
- PANOPHOBIA. It can be difficult dealing with just one phobia but imagine being afraid of everything.