How many questions are on the professional Scrum Master exam?
The Scrum.org Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) assessment is a 60 minute timeboxed assessment where you will answer 80 questions in English of multiple choice type. You get one attempt and you decide when and where to take it.
Is the PSM exam hard?
The Professional Scrum Master level I (PSM I) is an online, low-cost, lifetime certification provided by Scrum.org. It is well known for being quite challenging: 85% score is required for passing it, which is unusually high.
How can I prepare for PSM?
Suggested roadmap for passing the exam
- Do your first open assessment.
- Study the Scrum Guide.
- Print and read the Scum glossary.
- Create your own mindmap or summary.
- Redo the Open assessment and again if possible, DO NOT review the right/wrong answers and DO NOT use the Scrum Guide.
- Practice with some more mock tests.
Is Scrum Guide enough to pass PSM?
This exam is arranged by Scrum.org. No official training is required for this certification, but you need to achieve at least an 85% to pass the exam. If you are disciplined enough this could also be accomplished through self-study or by taking a training by Scrum.
What is the passing score for PSM?
The PSM I assessment. The questions are a mix of multiple choice and true false. To pass you must score at minimum an 85%, which means you need to get 68 questions right or better to become certified. Scrum.org made the interesting decision to not require a class in order to take their assessments.
How do I prepare and pass the professional Scrum Master?
Steps to pass PSM I
- Step 1: Scrum Guide. The first step in your preparation is to read the Scrum guide over and over again.
- Step 2: Scrum Glossary. Print and read the Scum glossary.
- Step 3: Open Assessments.
- Step 4: Mockup(s)
- Step 5: Udemy course.
Is PSM harder than CSM?
Exam Level PSM certification exam is much harder as compared to the CSM certification exam. You can give CSM exam after taking 2 days training. PSM-I do not require any training if you have a complete knowledge of implementing Scrum.
Is PSM 1 proctored?
Test-Taking Environment The PSM requires no proctor attending the exam and one can take the test from their home with no one to verify their identity.
Can I take scrum master exam without course?
Course attendance is required to earn the CSM certification; individuals cannot skip the training requirement to gain access to the online CSM test.
How do I pass psm1 in first attempt?
How to become a good scrum master?
– My Scrum team, MY rules. Scrum Master is the team leader in Scrum. – Hard skills + Soft skills = Scrum Master. Scrum Master is someone with a variety of skills and a personality of a (servant) leader. – Great Scrum Master…. – Let other leaders inspire you. – Good Scrum Master doesn’t push, only pulls.
What makes a great scrum master?
A great scrum master is an active member of their team In order to understand the needs of a team, a great scrum master must be an active part of it. Asking someone to fill the role of a scrum master without any experience in the current agile setting is a tough task.
How did you become a scrum master?
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required
How to prepare for Certified Scrum Master exam?
● Keep the Scrum guide open and the glossary of terms for questions will be useful. ● When you get to the last question, be careful not to press the end of the exam until you have had time to review the questions. The best preparation method is writing practice exam at best website which conducts quality exams.