What has replaced IncrediMail?
Alternatives to IncrediMail
- Thunderbird. Free. Thunderbird is a free, open source e-mail client from Mozilla, the makers of the popular web brow…
- Mailbird. Freemium. Email made easy and beautiful.
- Inbox by Gmail. Free.
- eM Client. Freemium.
- Apple Mail. Free.
- Postbox. Commercial.
- Evolution. Opensource.
- Zoho Mail. Freemium.
Will IncrediMail ever come back?
No. As of March 20, 2020, IncrediMail has been discontinued. You can easily switch to one of the many IncrediMail alternatives, such as Mailbird.
Why is IncrediMail still working?
So, after much thought and consideration, we have decided to retire our beloved IncrediMail to focus on areas that are more relevant to today’s use of technology. As of March 20, 2020, we will shut down our servers and the IncrediMail desktop application will no longer be available.
Who makes IncrediMail?
After 20 years of development, the desktop email management app IncrediMail by Perion announced its definitive shutdown due March 20th, 2020. It’s sad news for millions of IncrediMail users who now need to search for a proper replacement of IncrediMail in order to work with their email accounts on desktop.
How do I export IncrediMail?
How to Export Email Messages From IncrediMail 2
- Open IncrediMail 2 and click “File” in the upper menu.
- Hover the mouse pointer over “Data and Settings Transfer Wizard” and select “Export Data and Settings.” The “Export Data and Settings” window appears.
How do I transfer IncrediMail to Thunderbird?
Export IncrediMail address book to Thunderbird compatible format
- Run IncrediMail application.
- Click menu File and then select Import & Export and click Contacts.
- In the appeared Save As dialog select folder to save IncrediMail contacts.
- Click Save to save the contacts file in *. csv format.
How do I transfer my IncrediMail to Outlook?
If you need to import IncrediMail messages directly to MS Outlook, use menu “Mode” to change the mode which allows to import emails into Outlook. Then click the “Import” button. A dialog will prompt you to select the Outlook folder to import emails in.