How do I update my HP touchpad driver?
Check For Computer Driver Updates
- Press the Windows key and press R.
- Type devmgmt.
- Expand the “Mice and other pointing devices” window.
- Press enter on the “Synaptics” device and tab over on the window until you open the “Drivers” tab.
- Select update driver and automatically update the driver.
What is synaptics driver?
The synaptics pointing device driver is the default driver for the trackpads on most laptops models. In short, this is the software that allows you to use the touchpad to move the mouse cursor around.
How do I fix synaptics device not found?
1) Go to your laptop manufacturer’s website, like DELL, Lenovo, HP. 2) Find the specific driver download page; usually it locates in the Support section. 3) You will need to enter your laptop’s ID or the model number and locate your Windows operating system. 4) Find and download the latest Synaptics driver.
What is Synaptics driver?
What is the latest version of Synaptics touchpad driver?
Synaptics Touchpad Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) – Notebook
- File nameSynaptics Touchpad Driver.
- Size13.62 MB.
- Released28 Jun 2021.
What is the latest version of synaptics touchpad driver?
Does Synaptics touchpad need driver?
Basically, you only need it for your associated device, if it will not work properly without it, or if you need those extra features, like using the bottom and side of the TouchPad for scrolling.
What is Synaptics clickpad driver and do I need It?
– Enter your HP computer product name and model number. – Click Find . – Select Software and Driver Downloads . – Expand Driver-Keyboard, Mouse and Input Devices . – Download and install the latest Synaptics Touchpad driver (a restart may be required).
How to fix the Synaptics touchpad issue in Windows 10?
Left click on Start menu and type cmd to find Command Prompt
Is Synaptics pointing device necessary?
The Synaptics Pointing Device driver can cause other mice to malfunction.If this occurs, one option is to uninstall the Synaptics Pointing Device driver. Be warned that this will render the touchpad unusable, but you can always reinstall the driver later if you decide you need it.
Is Synaptics Clickpad driver safe?
These tests apply to Synaptics Pointing Device Driver 22.214.171.124 which is the latest version last time we checked. According to our test on Oct 11, 2018, this program *is* a clean download and virus-free; it should be safe to run. All tests were carried out on systems running both 64-bit Windows (x64) and 32-bit Windows (x86).