How do you export photos from computer to iPhone?
2. How to transfer photos from a PC to an iPhone with iTunes
- Open iTunes.
- Click on the iPhone button in the top-left of the iTunes window.
- In the sidebar, click Photos.
- Check the box to Sync Photos.
- Choose either Pictures or Choose Folder in the drop-down menu.
- Select the option to sync all or only selected folders.
How do I connect my iPhone to my computer without iTunes?
Another way to connect iPhone to PC without iTunes is using iCloud Drive. It allows users to sync their data across different devices. With the help of it, you can access your iPhone data on PC. To take advantage of this service, you need to enable iCloud Drive option on your iPhone.
Do I need iTunes to transfer photos?
To transfer photos via a USB cable to a PC, you need to have the latest version of iTunes installed. Once you ensure that iTunes is up-to-date, connect your iPhone to the PC using your USB lightning cable.
How do I connect my iPhone to my PC wirelessly?
Turn on Wi-Fi syncing
- Connect your device to your computer. You can connect your device using a USB or USB-C cable or a Wi-Fi connection.
- In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Device button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click Summary.
- Select the checkbox for “Sync with this [device] over Wi-Fi.”
- Click Apply.
How do I connect my iPhone to iTunes on Windows 10?
Set up syncing between your Windows PC and iPhone Connect iPhone and your computer with a cable. In the iTunes app on your PC, click the iPhone button near the top left of the iTunes window. Select the type of content you want to sync (for example, Movies or Books) in the sidebar on the left.
Can you connect an iPhone to a Windows computer wirelessly?
Can I connect my iPhone to my PC wirelessly? You can sync an iPhone with a Windows 10 computer wirelessly (over your local WiFi network) or via the Lightning cable. The first time you’ll need to use the cable to attach the iPhone to your computer. … Click on Device in iTunes and choose your iPhone.