How many embassies are in Cyprus?
This is a list of diplomatic missions in Cyprus. There are currently 44 embassies in Nicosia. Several other countries have non-resident embassies.
Does Cyprus have an embassy?
The Embassy of Cyprus is dedicated to promoting diplomatic relations, economic growth, and friendship between the Republic of Cyprus and the USA.
How many embassies are in North Cyprus?
This is a list of diplomatic missions of Northern Cyprus. The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus (TRNC) is recognized only by Turkey, and consequently has only one embassy with de jure recognition, along with six consulate-generals.
What embassies are in North Cyprus?
A list of North Cyprus Embassy representatives abroad:
- Azerbaijan. TRNC OFFICE OF THE BAKU REPRESENTATIVE.
- Bahrain. TRNC OFFICE OF THE BAHRAIN REPRESENTATIVE.
- Belgium. TRNC OFFICE OF THE BRUSSELS REPRESENTATIVE.
- Israel. TRNC OFFICE OF THE TEL AVIV REPRESENTATIVE.
Does Cameroon have an embassy in Cyprus?
Cameroonian Consulate in Nicosia is the only Cameroonian diplomatic mission in Cyprus.
What does Honorary Consul mean?
In addition to the Embassy and eight Consulates General, there are also many honorary consuls in the U.S. ready to assist you with advise and counsel. Honorary consuls are called „honorary“ because they perform their work on an honorary basis and are not paid a fee for their services.
Does Cyprus have a US embassy?
Location: U.S. Embassy Nicosia, Cyprus Time: Saturday morning, August 28.
Does Cyprus accept Americans?
U.S. citizen travelers should enter and exit the Republic of Cyprus ONLY at Larnaca and Paphos airports and at the seaports of Limassol, Larnaca, and Paphos. The Republic of Cyprus does not consider entry at Ercan Airport in the north to be a “legal” entrance into Cyprus.
What are the visa requirements for Cyprus?
The required documents for a Cyprus visa are:
- A valid passport.
- Cyprus Visa Application Form.
- Visa photos in line with Cyprus visa requirements.
- Proof of legal residence.
- Flight tickets/itinerary.
- Proof of sufficient funds.
- Proof of accommodation in Cyprus.
- Employment status documents.
How can I get Cyprus visa?
How to Apply for a Cyprus Tourist Visa?
- Find the Cyprus embassy or consulate in which you must submit your application.
- Contact them to make an appointment.
- Collect the required documents.
- Submit the application along with the documents on the date of your appointment.
- Pay the visa fee.