What should a wedding guest book say?
Classic congratulations messages for a wedding guest book
- Congratulations on your special day.
- Today is the beginning of a magical journey.
- Thank you for letting me enjoy this wonderful day.
- Really happy to be celebrating this day with you both.
- Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow.
How many pages should a wedding guestbook be?
101 to 200 guests: Approximately 20 to 25 pages. 201 to 300 guests: Roughly 25 to 30 pages. Over 301 guests: At least 30 to 35 pages, increasing proportionately.
What do you write in a friends guest book?
Break it down.
- Well wishes can range from short and sweet to more personal and sentimental.
- Wishing you a long and happy marriage.
- Best wishes for a fun-filled future together!
- As you grow and change, I hope your love and commitment remain unwavering.
- Seeing you two together helped show me what true love really is.
Do you say congratulations at a wedding?
You absolutely can say congratulations on a wedding card or in your wedding wishes. Saying congratulations is a way to celebrate the occasion and marking the importance of the day.
What do you write in a lake house guest book?
It’s a welcoming addition to your lake house decor. Lines for name, address, e-mail address, and a few lines for a message, thoughts, comments, well wishes, anecdotes, or whatever else your guests want to say!
What is a wedding guest book used for?
What’s the purpose of a guest book? It’s to give wedding guests a chance to offer warm wishes and advice as they celebrate your special day with you. The guest book is something to keep and look back on for years to come.
What size should my guest book be?
A size of 11″ x 8.5″ (roughly A4) is a popular choice, as it allows ample space for guests to write their messages without being too big for the bookshelf. However, some people will prefer a more compact one, or a larger one might be appropriate if you want to include photographs or other content.
How do you fill out a wedding guest book?
What to Write in a Wedding Guest Book
- Congratulations, you two!
- A beautiful couple deserves a beautiful day.
- What a pleasure it has been watching your love grow stronger every day.
- We’re here for the two of you today and every day in the future.
- Congratulations on finding your happily ever after.
What to write in a guestbook for a wedding?
Ask your guests to write a message of well wishes or perhaps some words of wisdom for the years to come at your wedding, and place the message card, paper or even stone into a personalized container that suits your wedding style. This guestbook allows your guests a lot of freedom and creativity with what they want to say.
What is the purpose of a guest book?
The biggest goal is for the guest book easily translates to a piece of decor that can be displayed in the couple’s home, serving as a daily reminder of their wedding day and those in attendance.
What is the best type of guestbook to choose?
If you want to keep things simple but you’re not a fan of the traditional guestbook, a monogram letter guest book will be a great option. These monograms will later become beautiful and nostalgic décor for your home. 14. Map/Globe Guestbook
How do you decorate a guest book for a Rustic Wedding?
Tree Wood Wedding Guest Book. A rustic wedding needs a guest book to match the theme and nothing says “rustic” like an old tree. Use large wood slice, burn, paint or carve names of Bride & Groom and the wedding date, have guests sign on the wood. After the wedding, turn it into wall art or a coffee/side table.