What is CGN3?
The CGN3 delivers speeds of up to 960Mbps with twenty-four bonded downstream channels over its DOCSIS interface. The integrated four-port Gigabit Ethernet switch and 802.11n 3X3 Dual Band MIMO Access Point enable fast and easy home networking. FULL DUAL STACK IPV4 / IPV6 SUPPORT.
Is Hitron a router or a modem?
Hitron cable modem routers are great home network solutions because they offer the best of cable modems and routers in one. You get high-speed broadband access and easy home networking. Ask your ISP about Hitron’s DOCSIS 3.0 and 3.1, WiFi 6 ready cable modem routers today.
How do I reset my Hitron CGN3 password?
How to Find and Change your WiFi Password on the Hitron CGN3 Modem
- Connect your device to the modem, directly via an Ethernet cable or wirelessly via WiFi.
- Open a web browser and visit 192.168.
- Sign in using the following credentials:
- Select Wireless from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select the WPS & Security tab.
What is the username and password for Hitron router?
Hitron router login normally has a default username “cusadmin“, and the default password “password“. Its default IP address is 192.168. 0.1. These Hitron credentials are needed when doing a login to the Hitron router’s web interface to change any settings.
How do I log into Hitron CGN3?
How to Sign Into and Change the Password of Hitron CGN3 Series Modems
- Open a web browser and visit 192.168.0.1.
- Sign in using the following credentials: Username: Cusadmin. Password: password (or your easy connect Wi-Fi password)
How do I log into my Hitron router?
- In the address bar, type in the following: 192.168. 0.1 and press the enter key on your keyboard.
- You will be presented with a Hitron login page.
- Login with your credentials: Hitron CGNM-2250. Username: cusadmin.
- Select the Login button.
How do I use my hitron CGN3 as a modem only?
- After login into the modem’s interface, select the “Basic” option from the black bar on the top.
- Select the “Gateway Function” tab.
- Disable the “Residential Gateway Function”, then select “Save Changes”.
- Click “Ok” on the message that will appears; The modem will now reboot in bridge mode.
Should I disable residential gateway function?
Disable the residential gateway, or else you’ll have double NAT which means useless processing on the modem and possibly port forwarding issues. You can still access the modem afterwards using http://192.168.100.1 if you want to reboot it remotely inside your LAN.
What do lights on hitron modem mean?
LED: Upstream Green, flashing: The router is searching for a downstream frequency on the CABLE connection. Green, steady: The router has successfully located and locked onto an upstream frequency on the CABLE connection. Blue: The router is engaged in channel bonding on the upstream connection.
What is the HITRON CGN3?
The Hitron CGN3 is a NAT-capable cable modem and wireless access point that allows you to connect your computers, wireless devices, and other network devices to one another, and to the Internet via the cable connection. It supports DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS 3.0 (24-channel downstream, 8-channel upstream).
What is your CGN3?
Your CGN3 is a NAT-capable cable modem and wireless access point that allows you to connect your computers, wireless devices, and other network devices to one another, and to the Internet via the cable connection. Figure 1: Application Overview 15 Version 1.0, 05/2013.
How do I connect my device to the HITRON?
A connection between your device and the Hitron – We recommend doing this by connecting an Ethernet cord from your device to one of the LAN ports on the back of the Hitron. You can also connect using the default Wireless network found on a sticker on the back of the modem. An “Easy Connect” screen should appear upon first connection.
How do I login to my HITRON cgnm 3550?
Hitron CGNM-3550 Navigate to the Hitron CGNM-3550’s user interface. (192.168.0.1) Enter the administrative username and password in the Username and Password fields, then click Login. If not changed, Use the default credentials of cusadmin for the username and password for the password.