Are 12 boards easy?
With right determination and intensive study, you can score 90% in 12th Board exams and even more.
What are five memory strategies?
These 11 research-proven strategies can effectively improve memory, enhance recall, and increase retention of information.
- Focus Your Attention.
- Avoid Cramming.
- Structure and Organize.
- Utilize Mnemonic Devices.
- Elaborate and Rehearse.
- Visualize Concepts.
- Relate New Information to Things You Already Know.
- Read Out Loud.
What is the best memory technique?
Top 8 Memorization Techniques for Professionals
- The Loci Technique. This method, originally believed to have been developed in Ancient Greece around 2.500 years ago, has many names.
- Mnemonics. We’ve all encountered mnemonics as kids.
- The Storytelling Technique. Our brains love stories.
- The Building Technique.
- Mind Maps.
- Lifestyle improvements.
How can I learn one hour?
Ideally, you should take 15 minutes of break every 45 minutes round of study. Also, not split the 15 minutes break in to 10+5, 5+10 or 5+5+5 because you’ll be distracted by this. So, to maintain the concentration while studying take small break in one hour i.e. 60 minutes = 45 minutes of study+15 minutes of one break.
Can you score 95 a month?
But the good part is, You can easily score 90+ even with just one month of preparation. And, you just have enough time to be prepared. With little over a month left for the exam, here are some useful tips that can help you prepare yourself for the exam in faster and better way.
How can I become topper in board exam?
- Set a positive mindset.
- Begin your preparation early.
- Understand the syllabus pattern.
- Improve your writing skills.
- Practice mock examinations by solving the previous years’ questions.
- Do not ignore your School’s Text Books.
- Avail help from your mentors.
- Do not neglect the class/pre-board tests.
How can I work 18 hours a day?
How you can work 18 Hours a day and still be fit: Gurbaksh Chahal
- Weight is irrelevant, BMR is everything. Get your body fat percentage checked immediately.
- Get A Routine Going. It’s necessary to have a routine every day.
- Daily Cardio.
- Workout #1 Legs & Shoulder.
- Workout #2 Chest & Biceps.
- Workout #3 Back Triceps.
- Workout #4 Shoulder Core.
What are 3 memory techniques?
Here are a few of the most common mnemonic devices:
- Memory Palaces.
- Spaced Repetition.
- Use Chunking to Remember.
- Expression Mnemonics or Acronyms.
- Remembering Numbers with The Major System.
- Using the NAME Acronym to Remember Things.
- Getting Adequate Sleep will Help you Remember Things.
- Taking Naps will Improve Your Memory.
What tricks can improve memory?
7 Tricks To Help You Remember Anything
- Convert words to pictures.
- Use memory spots.
- Use rhymes.
- Use mnemonic devices.
- Work specifically on names.
- Use pictorial storage to remember lists of items.
Can I get 90 in boards in 3 months?
The last 3 months are judgment months, and the students who are preparing for the board exam from the beginning of the 12th class uses this time with great strategies, and they successfully get the 90+ percentage in board exams result.
How can I study in 2 hours?
The optimal period of continuous study is 2 hours. Each period of 2 hours can again be broken down into slots of 25 minutes of solid studying followed by 5 minutes of break. If you need to continue studying, take longer breaks of around 20 minutes after every 2 hours.
Is it possible to study 18 hours a day?
18 hours is enough or I can say more than enough for study. But you should study qualitatively means what you study do it in perfect way and you should take a test series in which you can analyse yourself and if you are doing well in the test series than you will definitely do good in exam also.