How do I get Blizzard authenticator on my PC?
Once you have installed the app on your smartphone, go back to your web browser on your PC and, on the “Add an Authenticator” page, click or tap the “Set up your authenticator” link from the right side. The first step in configuring the Blizzard Authenticator is to verify your email. Click or tap Continue.
What do I do if I lost my Battlenet authenticator?
If you still have access to your account and authenticator, you can Manage Security Options on your account to remove or update it. If you can’t log in to your account, we can help you remove your authenticator. Note: Blizzard Phone Notifications will help you log in if you have problems with your authenticator.
Does Battle.net need authenticator?
Security. If you login consistently from the same location, you may not be asked for an authenticator code. This makes login faster when you’re at a secure location. If you receive an authenticator request that you did not initiate, click Deny and change your Battle.net account’s password.
Where do I find my Authentication Code?
- On your Android device, go to your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. You may need to sign in.
- Under “Available second steps,” find “Authenticator app” and tap Change Phone.
- Follow the on-screen steps.
How do I activate Battle.net 2fa?
- If you haven’t yet, download the app to your phone.
- Launch the Authenticator app on your phone and follow the prompts.
- When asked, log in with your Battle.net account.
- Enter your phone number.
- Wait for the set up to complete.
- Take note of your Authenticator Serial Number and Restore Code.
Where is my authenticator serial number?
In the upper right-hand corner of the app, click the three vertical dots. It will open up the menu shown in the screenshot to the right. Press “Serial & Restore”. This is where you will find the Serial Number and Authenticator Code.
How do I unlock my Microsoft authenticator?
- Open the Microsoft Authenticator app.
- Tap the app’s menu button ( ≡ at the top-left for iOS, or ⋮ at the top-right for Android)
- Tap Settings.
- On the Settings page, scroll down to the Security section.
- Tap the On/Off switch next to App Lock to disable this feature.
Can you use Google Authenticator on PC?
Basically, Google Authenticator receives a scanned code from the app that is setting up 2FA, and then it produces a 2FA code to access the app or online account. However, since it only works on Android and iOS devices, it cannot work on desktop PCs directly.
What is an authenticator for Blizzard?
The Battle.net Authenticator is an app that you can install on your smartphone and provides two-factor authentication security to your Battle.net account. The Battle.net Authenticator is the best security feature to keep your account safe from hackers.
How do I enter an authenticator code for Blizzard games?
If you prefer to enter a code at every login, visit the authenticator page in Blizzard Account Management, and check Require an authenticator code every time you log in to the game.
What is the Battle net authenticator?
Battle.net Authenticator The Battle.net Authenticator offers an additional layer of security against unauthorized account access on up to three Battle.net accounts.
How do I login using an authenticator security code?
If the code on your device matches the one on your computer, press Approve. If you want to login using the authenticator’s randomly-generated numeric code instead, click Use Authenticator Security Code on your computer. Then press Enter code manually on your device to generate an authentication code.