What is general reflection?
Reflection is a mental process. It is contemplation or a long consideration. Thoughts or opinions that come to you while you are reflecting are called reflections. Unlike a reflection in a mirror, it is an interpretation of what is going on between learning and thinking.
What a portfolio is?
A portfolio is a collection of financial investments like stocks, bonds, commodities, cash, and cash equivalents, including closed-end funds and exchange traded funds (ETFs). A portfolio may contain a wide range of assets including real estate, art, and private investments.
How do you describe a portfolio?
A portfolio is a compilation of materials that exemplifies your beliefs, skills, qualifications, education, training and experiences. It provides insight into your personality and work ethic.
How do you write a portfolio description?
- Introduce yourself. Use the very first line of your “About Me” page’s portfolio introduction to simply tell visitors who you are.
- Aim for a friendly, casual tone.
- Decide which professional experience to include.
- Consider listing awards and accolades.
- Add a few personal details.
- Include a photo of yourself.
- Proofread and edit.
What is a portfolio introduction?
The introduction to your portfolio is a great way to tell your readers who you are and briefly explain what you’ll be talking about. If you’re writing an educational portfolio, summarize your main talking points and explain what makes you stand out.
How do you write a personal reflection paper?
Steps for Writing a Reflective Essay
- Think of an event which could become the topic of your essay.
- Make a mind-map.
- Write a strong opening paragraph.
- State your supporting arguments, ideas, and examples in the body paragraphs.
- In the first sentence of the conclusion, briefly summarize your thoughts.
What is Portfolio reflection?
What Is a Reflective Portfolio? A Reflective Portfolio is a set of writings that summarise the insights and experiences a student has gained from practical assignments. It is used to assess the student’s engagement with their fieldwork, and their ability to use theoretical knowledge in an applied setting.
How do you write a reflection paper reaction?
Writing a Response or Reaction Paper
- Identify the author and title of the work and include in parentheses the publisher and publication date.
- Write an informative summary of the material.
- Condense the content of the work by highlighting its main points and key supporting points.
- Use direct quotations from the work to illustrate important ideas.
What is a final portfolio?
Your WRIT 101 final portfolio offers an opportunity to present the body of work you’ve produced over the semester, representing your development as a writer, reader, and researcher.
How do you start a sentence with a reflection paper?
Introduce your topic and the point you plan to make about your experience and learning. Develop your point through body paragraph(s), and conclude your paper by exploring the meaning you derive from your reflection. You may find the questions listed above can help you to develop an outline before you write your paper.
How do you write a reflection paper for history?
How to Write a Reflection Paper in History: Preparations and Preliminaries
- Choosing a Topic.
- Ask Questions.
- Gather Your Sources.
- Prepare a Thesis Statement to Guide the Reader.
- Do not Summarize the Reading.
- Answer Some of the Questions.
- Stay Focused.
- Use First Person Singular.