Why do I write quotes?
Why I Write: 23 Fascinating Quotes from Famous Authors
- I. “I want to write because I have the urge to excel in one medium of translation and expression of life.
- II. “Writing is my way of expressing – and thereby eliminating – all the various ways we can be wrong-headed.” – Zadie Smith.
What are some cute quotes?
35 Cute Quotes About Life and Friends
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
- “If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.”
- “I like to listen.
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What!
Do smile quotes?
101 Quotes about Smiles
- “Peace begins with a smile.” –
- “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” –
- “Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.” –
- “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love.” –
How do you write a quote about yourself?
Be Yourself Quotes
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” –
- “About all you can do in life is be who you are.
- “Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.” –
- “If you cannot be a poet, be the poem.” –
How do you embed a quote into a sentence?
Integrating Quotations into Sentences
- Introduce the quotation with a complete sentence and a colon.
- Use an introductory or explanatory phrase, but not a complete sentence, separated from the quotation with a comma.
- Make the quotation a part of your own sentence without any punctuation between your own words and the words you are quoting.
How do you write love quotes?
- The best thing that ever happened to me is you.
- You’re my everything.
- You=Awesome Me=Lucky.
- Life isn’t always wonderful but you are.
- Thank you for bringing joy to my heart, beauty to my world, and love to my life.
- The good things in life are better with you.
- I’ve blown you a kiss.
- I’m glad that you & me are US!
What can I write to inspire someone?
- “Be good to yourself.
- “This is what you’re going through, not who you are.”
- “I hope you are surrounded by people who are good for your spirit.”
- “You are amazing for facing this with so much courage and hope.”
- “The most important thing right now is to focus on getting better…