Is Gaslamp San Diego Nice?
Having gone from being the most infamous to the most “in” district of the city, today the Gaslamp Quarter has good restaurants, entertainment, and shopping for tourists and locals alike. We were so impressed when we visited it that we had to include it in the list of places to visit in San Diego.
Is Gaslamp family friendly?
3. The Gaslamp District is a hot spot for adults at night. This means that once the sun goes down (and definitely 9pm or later), it’s quite likely that some restaurants (particularly those with bars) will become louder and wilder — and children may not even be allowed in past a certain time.
What street is Gaslamp District on?
The Gaslamp District is in downtown San Diego near the convention center. Officially called the “Gaslamp Quarter,” the rectangle-shaped, sixteen-square-block area is bounded by Broadway and K streets between Fourth and Sixth streets. You can get more information about it at the Gaslamp District Website.
What time does Gaslamp Quarter close?
Most clubs and bars close at 1:30 a.m.
What street is Gaslamp?
What time does the Gaslamp District close?
How far is Gaslamp District from the beach?
Can I drive from Ocean Beach to Gaslamp Quarter Station? Yes, the driving distance between Ocean Beach to Gaslamp Quarter Station is 8 miles.
What is there to do in the Gaslamp District for kids?
The Best 10 Kids Activities near Gaslamp, San Diego, CA 92101
- The New Children’s Museum. 0.2 mi.
- T-REX PLANET. 0.4 mi.
- San Diego Soft Play. 11.9 mi.
- Historic Carousels Inc. 0.6 mi.
- Just 4 Kidz. 0.3 mi.
- Scavenger Hunt Walking Tours – San Diego Harbor. 0.9 mi.
- San Diego Convention Center. 0.4 mi.
- FunFlicks Outdoor Movies – San Diego.
Is the Gaslamp District a good place to stay?
The Gaslamp Quarter is the perfect place to stay if you are on a budget. It has some of the most affordable hotels in San Diego and you are close to most attractions.