Which game has the best storyline?
The Best Story-Driven Video Games
- 26 Life Is Strange 2.
- 27 Final Fantasy X.
- 28 Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.
- 29 Disco Elysium.
- 30 Firewatch.
- 31 Portal 2.
- 32 What Remains Of Edith Finch. Developer.
- 33 The Wolf Among Us. The Wolf Among Us Bigby Wolf Going Through A Transformation.
What’s the longest game to beat?
20 Open-World Games That Take The Longest To Beat | Game Rant
- 1 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (226+ Hours)
- 2 Elite: Dangerous (213+ Hours)
- 3 The Legend of Zelda: The Breath of the Wild (181+ Hours)
- 4 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (173+ Hours)
- 5 Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (162+ Hours)
What is the best video game of 2012?
The 30 Best Videogames of 2012. 1 1. The Walking Dead. Developer: Telltale Games Publisher: Telltale Games Platforms: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, Mac and iOS. 2 2. Journey. 3 3. Dishonored. 4 4. Hotline Miami. 5 5. Mass Effect 3.
Is this the most addictive game to come out in 2012?
Eleven years passed between X-COM: Enforcer and X-COM: Enemy Unknown, but they were eleven years that resulted in “one of the most addictive games to come out in 2012,” says Erik Kain. The turn-based strategy game was thoughtfully put together by Firaxis, even in its XBox version.
Will the 3DS still be the best system in 2012?
The 3DS will probably still be the best system we rarely think about. Tablet and smartphone games will continue to thrive while being treated as an almost entirely different industry by critics and players alike. (Speaking of which, look for Paste’s Best Mobile Games of 2012 list some time next week.)
Is far Cry 3 one of the best games of 2012?
In other words, the gorgeous vistas and brilliant open-world gaming make Far Cry 3 a worthy entry in the franchise, and an obvious selection for one of the best games of 2012.