Is nice and easy a good hair colour?
Most testers were pleased with the resulting shade and found that the dye gave good coverage. 86% of testers said that the product gave their hair a natural looking, luminous sheen to the hair and also agreed that hair felt conditioned and soft after application.
What Colours are there in nice and easy?
Clairol Nice’n Easy Crème, Natural Looking Permanent Hair Dye
- Blackest Black.
- Black. 2BB, BLUE BLACK.
- Brown Black. 3RV, Darkest Burgundy Violet.
- Dark Brown. 4BG, Dark Burgundy.
- Medium Brown. 5A, Medium Ash Brown.
- Light Brown. 6A, Light Ash Brown.
- Dark Blonde. 7C, Dark Cool Blonde.
- Medium Blonde.
What hair dye is not permanent?
non permanent hair dye
- Clairol Natural Instincts Demi-Permanent Hair Color.
- L’Oreal Paris Colorista 1-Day Hair Color Spray.
- Dark and Lovely Go Intense!
- L’Oreal Paris Colorista Semi-Permanent Hair Color.
- John Frieda Precision Foam Colour.
- Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Permanent Hair Color Creme.
Does Nice n Easy make hair fall out?
Top critical review I have been a Nice N Easy user for 25 years and have had no problems with the product at all. My last 3 applications involved the new formula. Now I will never use this product again. I have to warn you that your hair will fall out and break off.
Does Nice n Easy contain bleach?
Non-permanent hair colour that lasts up to 8 shampoos gently adds colour molecules to the cuticle layer of your hair. Lasting for 6-8 washes, each wash opens the cuticle—allowing colour to escape. It contains no ammonia or peroxide and offers no bleaching of your natural hair pigment.
What does W stand for in hair color?
V – Violet. VR- Violet-Red. W – Warm.
Is Clairol good hair dye?
5.0 out of 5 stars Covers grays for 28 shampoos, but vibrant color fades quickly. Overall, I’m very pleased with this hair color and will continue to use. If you’re expecting your hair to stay close to the color on the box for 28 washes, you’ll probably be disappointed.